Tuesday 6 July 2010

To everyone that uses the road

Hello everybody,

Yesterday the 5th of july a youngster in a 7 series BMW almost killed himself and me in my car! I tried to pull him over to put some sense in his head, but he would not budge, to cut a long story short I finally got him in a spot where he had no choice but to stop and listen, he was young under 18 I suspect had no license on him, said it was at home, said his father is Sardar Asif (??!!)

But I read him the riot act he  could only keep repeating the word sorry! I made him listen to what he had not been taught at home, that his life and those other road users lives were very valuable and that it was because of individuals like him that people died or were maimed each day of the year on our roads! Please make sure you do not neglect your responsibility to your children, your fellow road users and to yourself.

Yu know what each of us MUST do to put things right and the hard work starts at home.

IMAG0128

This needs to be watched by everyone who has the keys to a vehicle ....and to young people BEFORE they get their drivers
license. This is perhaps one of the most INTENSE commercials that I've ever seen and well made.
I think Australia should be complemented on having the guts to "tell it like it is" and get this campaign out to
all of its licensed drivers and to air it on TV...it is very moving and very life like…it has a very strong impact.
Not easy to watch...but necessary to watch.

Just press on the DUI !!! link below
DUI !!!
Thanks ,

No comments:

Post a Comment